Brother HL-1030 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-1030
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-1030:
- Open the front cover and pull the drum unit straight out of the HL-1030.
- Put the drum unit assembly on a flat surface, and then push the lock lever down to release the toner cartridge.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge. Then, insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer, and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I replace the toner cartridge without replacing the drum unit on my Brother HL-1030?
Yes. The toner cartridge and the drum unit are two separate consumables, so you may replace only the toner cartridge if it's empty. But if both are already empty, then you may replace them altogether.
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
The toner cartridge serves as the container of the toner powder while the drum unit is the component that holds the image that needs to be printed.
If I place my order before 3:00 PM PST, will it ship the same day?
Yes. Orders placed before 3:00 PM PST are ship