Brother HL-1450 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-1450
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-1450, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not always. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, our replacement Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units for the Brother HL-1450 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-1450 will stay in good condition for up to two years.