HL-2030RCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-2030R
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$69.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-2030R, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Packs, Brother TN350 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, and Brother DR350 Compatible Drum Units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-2030R or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.