Brother HL-2040N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Sturdy and well-performing describe the Brother HL-2040N workgroup printer. Using premier laser technology, it provides fast print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute at maximum 2400x600 dpi resolution. To make the most of its performance, you'll want to get only the highest quality replacement toner cartridges available. This way, you're sure that it will always produce the print results you expect. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. Check out our Brother TN350 and DR350 Compatible Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. It includes two black toner cartridges and a compatible drum unit that offers 12000-page yield. At a more budget-friendly price tag, it can provide the super-sharp black output found in their OEM counterpart. See for yourself by ordering this combo pack today. You can get up to 50% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-2040N printer:
- Lower the front cover of the printer to open it. Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer gently.
- Take out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down the lock lever.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it by the sides and rock it gently from side to side up to six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge more evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover, then put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it locking into place. Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit. Do this by gently sliding the tab from right to left and back several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Because they are made specifically to adhere to the compatible printer's quality standards, compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your printer mode. They won't void its warranties too, so no worries there.
Why are compatible toner cartridges a step above OEMs?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones in the Brother TN350 and DR350 Compatible Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more affordable than OEMs. But they can match even their authentic versions when it comes to page yield and remarkable print resolution. With compatible units, you won't have to spend more just to print more.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother HL-2040N. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2040N Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95