Brother HL-2070N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
When your business constantly needs to produce professional-looking letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other important documents, you need a reliable printer like the Brother HL-2070N to handle this critical printing task for you. With HQ1200 print resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, this laser printer can deliver crisp text and graphics at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute and with the first page out in less than 10 seconds. To save on costs while maintaining the same high print quality, use Inkjets’ compatible Brother toner cartridges and printer supplies on your HL-2070N. Our Brother DR350 Compatible Black Drum Unit is designed to work just as good as the original but costs up to 70% off. And with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can rest assured that what you get is a good deal.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2070N:
- Open the front cover of the HL-2070N and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toner LED on my Brother HL-2070N blinks continuously. What does it mean?
When the Toner LED on the HL-2070N blinks continuously, it means the toner cartridge is nearly empty. Order a replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid printing delay.
How should I store an unused drum unit?
If you have an unused drum unit, make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry
place away from direct sunlight.
When do I get a replacement drum unit?
When the Drum LED is blinking, it means the drum unit is near the end of its life. So get a replacement ready for use once you notice any deterioration in print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2070N Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95