Brother HL-2070N TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2070N
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2070N:
- Open the front cover of the HL-2070N and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toner LED on my Brother HL-2070N blinks continuously. What does it mean?
When the Toner LED on the HL-2070N blinks continuously, it means the toner cartridge is nearly empty. Order a replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid printing delay.
How should I store an unused drum unit?
If you have an unused drum unit, make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry
place away from direct sunlight.
When do I get a replacement drum unit?
When the Drum LED is blinking, it means the drum unit is near the end of its life. So get a replacement ready for use once you notice any deterioration in print quality.