Brother HL-2070NR Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Straightforward in form and function, the Brother HL-2070NR is ideal for small offices and businesses. It is sleek and stylish, making it easy to integrate into any setup, as well as easy to use, supporting flexible paper handling and duplex printing functionality for efficient operation.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-2070NR include Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Packs, Brother TN350 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, and Brother DR350 Compatible Drum Units. Get them with individually with savings or buy our combo packs to enjoy convenience and even bigger discounts.
Shop replacement toner cartridges and drum units today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-2070NR is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Packs, Brother TN350 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, and Brother DR350 Compatible Drum Units for the Brother HL-2070NR will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2070NR Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.89