Brother HL-2130 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Got a limited home or office space? This compact-sized Brother HL-2130 might just be what you need. Measuring only 14.5 x 14.2 x 7.2 inches and weighing 6.7 kilograms, this mono laser printer is small in size but big on performance. It can print as many as 20 pages per minute, with the first page out in less than 10 seconds, and it features an impressive 250-sheet paper capacity to save you time on refilling paper. It also comes with separate supplies, so you can buy the consumable that only needs replacement. For your replacement Brother printer supplies, get them only here at Inkjets. We offer the Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge and Brother DR420 Drum Unit at very reasonable prices. Shop here to enjoy more savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2130:
- Make sure that the HL-2130 is on.
- Open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently shake it from side to side several times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2130 is running low on toner?
When the toner cartridge on the HL-2130 is running low on toner, the Toner LED will turn on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds and repeats this pattern.
I need to print lots of draft documents—how can I make sure the toner cartridge will last?
If you need to print lots of draft documents, you can maximize the toner cartridge by changing the print density setting for lighter printing.
How can I temporarily improve the print quality when the printouts start to look faint due to a low toner level?
To temporarily improve the print quality when the cartridge is running low on toner, remove the cartridge from the printer and shake it from side to side several times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Then, reinstall it and continue printing.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2130 Printer
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.89
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $19.95