Brother HL-2132 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
If you’re looking for a printer that won’t take up too much space on your home or office desk, then the Brother HL-2132 is the perfect option. It measures only 14.5" x 14.2" x 7.2" and weighs approximately 15 lbs. It produces good-quality prints at speeds of up to 20 ppm and comes with separate drum and toner cartridges for easy maintenance. Inkjets offers brand-new, high-quality replacement Brother drum and toner cartridges at really low prices. Our Brother TN450 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and Brother DR420 Compatible Black Drum Unit deliver the same high-quality prints and page yield but at up to 70% off than their OEM counterparts. Purchase your needed replacement here today.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2132:
- Make sure that the HL-2132 is on.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire, and then put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the Toner LED stays on?
When the Toner LED stays on, it means that the toner cartridge has reached the end of its useful life.
Can I continue printing with my Brother HL-2132 when the Toner LED stays on?
No. The HL-2132 is designed to stop printing until you replace the empty toner cartridge.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
No. Replace only the consumable that starts running low on toner or empty.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2132 Toner
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $29.95