Brother HL-2140 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother HL-2140 is a black-and-white laser unit that can print with resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi. It warms up in less than 10 seconds and prints up to 23 pages per minute, making it an easy choice for small businesses. On top of that, this printer includes 8 MB of memory and a paper tray that holds 250 sheets. It has a compact design and features a toner save mode and sleep mode. And with Inkjet toners, you are guaranteed to further drive down your office costs. Our toners come in twin packs to give you a better value for your money. If you want to save up more, purchase our Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, as our cartridge prices drop down to as low as only $16.65 each. All our toners come with a one-year warranty, valid upon purchase date. If you have questions, please feel free to use our live chat function or give us a call. We’ll gladly help you out.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and open its front cover.
- Pull the drum assembly unit out of the machine.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pressing the green lock lever.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, shake it several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Take the protective cover off the new cartridge and slide it into the drum unit.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab right to left and vice versa several times.
- Insert the drum unit assembly with the new toner back into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the toners come with a drum unit?
Our toners are sold in twin packs, while our drum units are sold as a single ink cartridge. But if you want to make sure that you have extra cartridges on hand, purchase our Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, which contains two toners and one drum unit.
What’s the difference between the drum and toner? Do I need to replace both?
The toner houses the ink that you would need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper. You would only need to replace whichever your printer tells you is running low on ink. If your output quality continues to decline despite changing the toner, then you may need to change your drum unit too.
What is the shelf life for these cartridges?
Our toners and drum units have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they last this long, keep unopened cartridges in their bags. Then store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2140 Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price $25.95