HL-2150NCartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-2150N
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x TN360 Black, 1x DR360 Drum compatible toner cartridges Learn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the 8 steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2150N:
- Make sure that the HL-2150N is on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and install the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire, and then put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the cartridge is running low on toner, can I still use my Brother HL-2150N?
Yes. You can still continue printing with the HL-2150N even with a low toner level. Once the cartridge reached the end of its life, that’s the time when the printer will stop printing until a new cartridge is installed.
Do you sell the Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge individually?
We currently sell the Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge in twin pack. But you can always contact our customer service department regarding your concern.
If I avail of free shipping, how many days will it take for my compatible Brother toner cartridge to arrive?
Our free shipping is via USPS or UPS Standard, so it takes around 3 to 8 business days.