Brother HL-2170W TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2170W
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 TN360 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR360 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $45.953 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $28.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2170W:
- Check if the power of your Brother HL-2170W is turned on.
- Open the front cover, and slowly take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the machine.
- There's a green lock lever on the drum unit. Press it to remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unbox the new cartridge and distribute the toner by gently shaking the cartridge several times.
- Pull the protective cover out of the toner cartridge before installing it into the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit. Be sure to properly install it or it will separate from the drum unit.
- Close the front cover and wait for the Ready LED to light up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to immediately install the unpacked toner cartridge into the drum unit of the Brother HL-2170W?
Once removed from the packaging, you must immediately insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit. Failure to do so may lead to shortened toner life or damage of the unit.
What is the proper way of disposing of any empty Brother toner cartridge?
Dispose of any empty Brother toner cartridge according to your local waste management laws. Also, make sure to keep it separate from domestic waste.
I'm getting the Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Can I order it individually?
For the Brother HL-2170W, we offer the Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge in a twin pack. If you're going to use only one cartridge, you may keep the extra cartridge as spare. It has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months.