Brother HL-2240D TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2240D
- Special Price $118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin PackWorks with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-7860DW, HL-2270DW, MFC-7360N and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and open its front cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly.
- To take out the old cartridge, push down the lock lever and pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Hold it by its sides, then shake it several times to distribute the ink.
- Pull off its protective cover.
- Make sure that the dial on the cartridge is in position. If note, turn it counter-clockwise until it is.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a toner and a drum unit?
The toner houses the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper. Both components are needed for your printer to function.
Does your drum unit come with a toner?
Our drum unit and toners are sold separately. However, we do have our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, wherein you'll get two toner cartridges and one drum unit.
How much will shipping cost me?
If your order amounts to more than $30, your shipping fee is free. However, for those living outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.