Brother HL-2242D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
If the cost of OEM Brother toner cartridges is starting to take a toll on you, then switch to more affordable replacement cartridges to keep your Brother HL-2242 working for a long time. Inkjets offers cheap but brand-new, high-quality compatible Brother toner cartridges that offer the same page yield, performance, and high output quality. All our products can save you up to 70% off the cost of OEM toner cartridges, and they’re backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so they’ll work and fit on your printer model without any problem. Feel free to call us to place your order or simply add our Compatible Brother TN450 or DR420 to your cart.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the simple steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2242D:
- Make sure that the HL-2242D is on. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package.
- Hold the cartridge with both hands and shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and vice versa several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner with my Brother HL-2242D?
To reduce toner consumption, you may change the print density setting on your HL-2242D for lighter printing.
Does your compatible Brother toner cartridge work just as good as the original?
Yes. All our compatible Brother toner cartridges are made of brand-new components and manufactured in an ISO-certified facility to ensure they offer the same reliable performance, high-quality output, and page yield.
What happens if I leave the drum unit unpacked and exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period of time?
If you leave the drum unit unpacked and exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period, it might get damaged and not work on your printer at all.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2242D Toner
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $29.95