HL-2280DWCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Enjoy big savings when you purchase Brother Hl-2280DW toner here at Inkjets.com! Our compatible HL-2280DW toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges manufactured according to the highest standards and are filled with a premium toner blend to ensure crisp and long-lasting prints
The Brother HL-2280DW monochrome laser printer can print, copy, and scan. Thanks to its automatic duplexing features, it's capable of two-sided printing that can significantly cut down your office expenses. It also has a Toner Saver mode that you can take advantage of.
At Inkjets.com, we do not shortchange our clients when it comes to quality, be it with our Brother TN420/TN450 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge or our Brother DR420 Compatible Black Drum Unit. Each toner meets and exceeds OEM standards. If your order value is more than $30, you’ll get free shipping. Shop now!
Compatible Toner for the Brother HL-2280DWThe Brother HL-2280DW uses the Brother TN450/TN420 toner cartridge and the Brother DR420 drum unit.
Shop Cartridges for HL-2280DW
- Best Seller$118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR420 Laser Drum Unit Black 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to install your new Brother HL-2280DW toner cartridge:
- Turn your printer on.
- Open your printer’s front cover. If the machine has been running, give it 10 minutes to cool down.
- Using the handle, pull out the drum unit assembly that contains the old toner cartridge.
- Press down on the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Shake it several times to distribute the ink.
- Take off the protective cover and immediately insert the new cartridge into the drum unit. You should hear it click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab on the back of the drum unit from side to side several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Slide the drum unit and new toner cartridge into the printer and close the front cover.
- Wait until the LCD returns to Ready mode before turning off the power or opening the front cover again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge carries more ink that the standard-sized cartridges. In this case, our Brother TN420/TN450 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,600 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and the printer’s settings.
Why should I choose your cartridges?
We have been producing high-quality inks to our customers for the past 20 years. We make sure that each toner would meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand by our products so much, in fact, that we also offer a one-year warranty upon purchase date and a fantastic return policy. If you didn’t like it, we’ll give you a full refund.
Do I also need to buy a new drum for the toner to work?
You would only need to replace either the drum or the toner, when your printer tells you to do so. However, if your output quality continues to decline even after replacing the toner, you may need to also replace your drum unit.