Brother HL-2280DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2280DW
- Special Price $118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin PackWorks with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-7860DW, HL-2270DW, MFC-7360N and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to install your new Brother HL-2280DW toner cartridge:
- Turn your printer on.
- Open your printer’s front cover. If the machine has been running, give it 10 minutes to cool down.
- Using the handle, pull out the drum unit assembly that contains the old toner cartridge.
- Press down on the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper. Shake it several times to distribute the ink.
- Take off the protective cover and immediately insert the new cartridge into the drum unit. You should hear it click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab on the back of the drum unit from side to side several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Slide the drum unit and new toner cartridge into the printer and close the front cover.
- Wait until the LCD returns to Ready mode before turning off the power or opening the front cover again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge carries more ink that the standard-sized cartridges. In this case, our Brother TN420/TN450 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,600 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and the printer’s settings.
Why should I choose your cartridges?
We have been producing high-quality inks to our customers for the past 20 years. We make sure that each toner would meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand by our products so much, in fact, that we also offer a one-year warranty upon purchase date and a fantastic return policy. If you didn’t like it, we’ll give you a full refund.
Do I also need to buy a new drum for the toner to work?
You would only need to replace either the drum or the toner, when your printer tells you to do so. However, if your output quality continues to decline even after replacing the toner, you may need to also replace your drum unit.