HL-3040CNCartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-3040CN
- Compatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$68.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as MFC-9010CN, HL-3040CN, DCP-9010CN, and more!Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the printer power switch. Fully open the top cover by lifting up on the handle.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly for the color shown on the LCD.
- Push down the green-labeled lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Slide the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "Standard Capacity" mean?
Standard Capacity refers to the amount of ink stored inside. Other examples of our cartridge capacities are "High Yield" and "Jumbo Yield". We offer different capacities to cater to the needs of our customers.
What's the storage life of this toner?
The toner we have for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 24-36 months. To maximize storage life, keep your toner in a cool, dry place that's out of direct sunlight, and store it in its original packaging until use.
What are your warranty terms?
Our InkJets.com warranty lasts for 1 year from date of purchase. If you find yourself unsatisfied with our products within that time, we'll give your money back, no questions asked.