HL-3070CWCartridge prices starting at $41.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-3070CW
- Compatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$78.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as MFC-9010CN, HL-3040CN, DCP-9010CN, and more!Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to install your new compatible Brother HL-3070CW toner cartridges.
- Turn your printer off, then fully open its top cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down the green lock lever.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the tab from left to right several times.
- Unpack your new toner and gently shake it five or six times to distribute the ink.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Slide the drum unit assembly with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s top cover, and turn it on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,200 pages, while our CMY cartridges can print up to 1,400 pages each. Please note that this may change, depending on your frequency of printing and your printer’s settings.
Do I buy the single cartridge or the 4-pack combo?
This would depend on how often and how much you print. If you lean more towards the heavy-duty printing side, then we recommend our Brother TN210 4-Pack Compatible Toner Cartridges. With this, you’ll get each toner in the CMYK range, allowing you to have extra cartridges on hand as soon as you run out. However, if you only do light printing, then our single toners will be more than enough for your needs.
I’m having issues installing my toner. How do I contact you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. If you’re encountering any problems with our products, please reach out to us via live chat or phone call—whichever is more convenient—and we’ll walk you through the process.