HL-4150cdnCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-4150cdn
- Brother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its front cover.
- Hold the drum unit by its handle, then pull it out until it stops.
- To unlock the old toner, hold it by its handle then slightly push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then, pull it out of the drum unit.
- Push to release the latches of the corona wire cover, then open it.
- Clean the corona wire by sliding the green tab from left to right several times.
- Close the corona wire cover.
- Unpack your new toner and shake it from side to side several times. Then, pull off its protective cover.
- To install the new toner, hold it by its handle then slide it into the drum unit. Pull it towards you slightly, until you hear it lock into place.
- Push the drum unit back into the machine until it stops.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m running low on ink and I need my products soon. When can I expect my cartridges?
We offer same-day shipping, if you place your orders before 3PM PST on a weekday. Depending our current inventory and your preferred delivery method, expect your orders anywhere between 3 and 8 business days.
Our office prints in large volumes. How can I store the 4-pack combo properly?
We recommend that you keep the toners inside their sealed bags until the time that you need them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How long is the shelf life for each cartridge?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Follow our instructions on proper storage of unopened cartridges, so your toners won’t dry up before you need them.