HL-5140LTCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Designed for small businesses and offices with serious printing needs, the Brother HL-5140LT is a dependable printer. Easy to use, it offers quality prints each time and can take on whatever printing requirements you might have. It also supports flexible paper handling and comes with duplex printing functionality to help you save on toner and paper.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-5140LT include Brother DR510 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or buy our combo pack to get both and enjoy bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for HL-5140LT
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$57.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-5140LT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement Brother DR510 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges we carry are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-5140LT or you get your money back--no questions asked.