HL-5150DLTCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5150DLT
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$57.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5150DLT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit.
- Push down the lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so keep them sealed in their packages until right before use and store them in a coo, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Brother HL-5150DLT are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.