Brother HL-5150DLT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Brother HL-5150DLT is ideal for small offices or workgroups looking for a dependable partner in productivity. Easy to use and providing professional-looking results each time, it supports flexible paper handling and offers automatic duplexing functionality, while toner- and energy-saving features ensure efficient use. Replacement drum units and cartridges for the Brother HL-5150DLT include compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts of at least 42% off or take advantage of our two-piece combo packs and get both with bigger savings. Shop now! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5150DLT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit.
- Push down the lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so keep them sealed in their packages until right before use and store them in a coo, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Brother HL-5150DLT are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5150DLT Printer
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $28.95