HL-5170DNLTCartridge prices starting at $30.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-5170DNLT
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$57.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170DNLT, simply follow these steps:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Push down the lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while in use and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges offer page yields comparable to OEM toner products.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Definitely. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Brother HL-5170DNLT come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.