Brother HL-5170N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Ideal for small offices or workgroups, the Brother HL-5170N is easy to use, with a built-in Ethernet network interface for quick connectivity. It also supports flexible paper handling and automatic two-sided printing functionality for your convenience, all while ensuring you get quality prints that impress each time. Replacement drum units and cartridges for the Brother HL-5170N include compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges. Get up to 58% off in savings when you buy these replacement drum units and toner cartridges or enjoy bigger savings when you take advantage of our two-piece combo packs. Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5170N, just follow these simple steps:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Push down the lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Brother HL-5170N are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure they are kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place, and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5170N Toner
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $29.95