HL-5200Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
A business printer with networking and duplex printing functionality, the Brother HL-5200 is great for small offices keen on staying on top of their productivity requirements. Easy to use, it can print up to over 40 pages per minute and supports flexible paper handling and cost-efficient output.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-5200 include Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or check out our combo packs to enjoy bigger savings.
Shop replacement drum units and toner cartridges today! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer.
Shop Cartridges for HL-5200
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-5200, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly. Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Push down the green lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units from Inkjets.com for the Brother HL-5200 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-5200 will stay in good condition for up to two years.