Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother HL-5240 is a fast machine that’s capable of printing 30 pages per minute and has a high-capacity tray that can hold up to 250 sheets. These features make it one of the best machines in the market for high-volume printing in the office.
This unit also has a 1200x1200 dpi resolution and it supports practically any office of graphics application. It is only wise to load it with high quality ink to maximize these features. Our Brother TN580 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 7500 pages which is a good match for your bulk and quick printing needs.
Our toner cartridges also come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Any inquiries from our valued customers are welcome. Simply send us a message through web chat or call our hotline and we’d be happy to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s front cover by pressing the front cover release button.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the machine.
- Press down the blue lock lever and then remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Then, hold it on both ends and gently shake it side to side to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover of the new toner cartridge, and then install it firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by carefully sliding the blue tab left to right several times.
- Place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer. Close the machine’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit?
A toner cartridge is the component that contains the ink in powder format. On the other hand, the drum unit is the part that transfers the ink from the toner cartridge into the paper when printing. The BROTHER HL-5240 requires both a toner cartridges and drum unit to print.
Do I need all four colors of toner cartridge to print?
It is recommended that all toner cartridges are filled with ink when printing. This is to ensure that none of the cartridges nor the drum unit are overworked and that the quality of the ink is preserved.
Does this toner work with other Brother printers?
Yes. Please see the list of compatible Brother printers on the individual product pages.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5240 Toner
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $56.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $26.95