HL-5240LTCartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother HL-5240LT offers fast print speeds of up to 30 letter-size pages per minute, or up to 28 A4-size pages per minute, with the first print out in just under 8.5 seconds. To get the most of this printer's performance, however, make sure to use only high-quality toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the bestselling Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges offering an impressive 7500-page yield each, plus a compatible drum unit. When it comes to superior, razor-sharp black print output, this combo pack can match OEMs—but comes at a more affordable price tag. Plus, it comes with Inkjets.com neat 1-year warranty coverage for your peace of mind. Order today and enjoy up to 41% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for HL-5240LT
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Brother HL-5240LT printer by following this simple guide:
- Press the front cover release button, then open the front cover.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from inside the printer.
- Push down the lock lever to release the used toner cartridge. Take it out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold it on the sides and gently rock it back and forth a few times to distribute the toner evenly. Pull off its protective cover afterwards.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks in place. Then, clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the tab back and forth several times.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that are specially made to adhere with the compatible printer's quality requirements. Because they have the exact same design, toner blend and components as their OEM versions, they are guaranteed safe to use with specific printer models.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in the Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com's won't void the warranties of your Brother HL-5240LT printer. They can also deliver the same high-quality print results as branded versions, but come at a more budget-friendly price tag.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time at all. Just place your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them to you on the same day.