Brother HL-5250DNHY TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5250DNHY
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, just follow these easy steps:
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-5250DNHY or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.