Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother HL-5250DNLT features print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, or up to 13 pages per minute with auto duplex printing. Maximum resolution is 1200 dpi for those crisp, professional prints. But did you know there's a simple way to get the print results you want without spending too much on toner? Just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality compatible toner cartridges. These include our Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges offering a remarkable 7500-page yield each, plus a compatible drum unit. With this option, expect only super-sharp, highly detailed, OEM-quality output that won't make a dent in your budget. Get more savings by ordering today. You can take advantage of up to 41% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-5250DNLT printer is easy. Just follow this simple guide:
- Press the front cover release button, then open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Release the used toner cartridge by pushing down the lock lever, then remove the cartridge carefully from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge on both ends and gently rock it from side to side up to 6 times to distribute the toner evenly. Pull off its protective cover after.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it locking into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the tab gently back and forth several times.
- Place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
The page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. The amount you actually get will ultimately depend on several important factors, including the resolution settings of your Brother HL-5250DNLT printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Are toner cartridges with high page yield the better choice?
Your decision may rely on your printing needs. If your home office or workplace requires high-volume printing, then replacement toner cartridges like the ones in Inkjets.com's Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, are ideal. With their superior page yield, you can keep creating quality prints without running out of toner anytime soon.
What makes compatible toner cartridges beneficial?
The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com can provide the same quality print resolution and page yield as their OEM versions, but they come with a more budget-friendly price.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5250DNLT Toner
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $27.95