Brother HL-5250DNT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Ideal for small workgroups, the Brother HL-5250DNT boasts of a large paper input capacity, network connectivity, built-in duplexing feature, print speeds up to 30 pages per minute, outstanding print quality with resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and wireless printing capabilities through the iPrint&Scan app.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-5250DNT include Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts up to 59% off or check out our combo packs to enjoy bigger savings.
Shop today! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNT, just follow these easy steps:
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-5250DNT will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5250DNT Printer
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $46.95
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $26.95