Brother HL-5280DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Enjoy fast print speeds and outstanding quality documents with the Brother HL-5280DW. This wireless laser printer can print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It uses separate drum and toner cartridges, so when any of these runs out of toner, you can save on cash by purchasing only the consumable that you need right here at Inkjets. We offer the Compatible Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the Compatible Brother DR520 Black Drum Unit at really low prices. All our products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, and we have a superb customer support team to assist you with your order. Contact us today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5280DW:
- Press the cover release button to open the front cover of the HL-5280DW.
- Pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package and gently rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover, and then insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting vertical stripes on the printouts even after installing a new toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5280DW?
When the blue tab is not returned to the home position after cleaning the primary corona wire, vertical stripes on the printouts may appear. Return the blue tab to the home position to resolve this issue.
What will happen if I leave an unpacked drum unit under direct sunlight or room light for an extended period of time?
If you leave an unpacked drum unit under direct sunlight or room light for a long period of time, it might get damaged.
How do I discard a used toner cartridge?
After removing the used toner cartridge from the printer, make sure to seal it up tightly in a bag so that the toner powder will not spill out of the cartridge. Then, separate it from domestic waste and discard it according to local regulations.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5280DW Printer
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $26.95