Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Reduce business costs and carbon footprint with the Brother HL-5350D. This laser monochrome printer comes with a built-in automatic duplex printing feature, so you can conveniently print on both sides of the paper, saving you paper, time, and money in the process. It also has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, which helps reduce printing costs, especially for heavy printer users. If you're looking for an affordable replacement high-yield toner cartridge for your HL-5350D, you've come to the right place. Inkjets offers great deals on compatible Brother toner cartridges including the Compatible Brother TN650 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Feel free to contact us to know more about our products and other exciting offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5350D:
- Make sure that the HL-5350D is on. Then, open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover, and then insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5350D, but I got an all-black page when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
If you've just installed a new toner cartridge, then it's most likely that you've cleaned the primary coronary wire during the process. So, there are two possible causes left: a damaged drum unit and a contaminated fuser unit. Check each component for any signs of damage and replace the damaged unit to fix the issue.
There are toner specks on the printouts. Does this mean the drum unit is damaged?
One of the causes of toner specks on the printed pages is a damaged drum unit. If you've used the correct paper and the fuser unit may not be contaminated, then the damaged drum unit is the most likely culprit.
What is the shelf life of your compatible Brother toner cartridges?
All our compatible Brother toner cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months in storage provided that the unused toner cartridges are kept in their original packaging and stored properly.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5350D ink
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $59.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $26.95