Brother HL-5370DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5370DW
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and open its front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old toner, push down the blue lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner, then gently shake it from side to side to distribute the ink.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge into the drum unit assembly. The lock lever should lift automatically.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the tab from left to right several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
The toner houses the ink that you need to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper. Both are needed for your printer to function.
Does the drum unit come with a toner?
Our individual drum units and toners are sold separately. However, we do have our Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. With it, you’ll get two toners and one drum unit.
How long can I keep these cartridges in stock?
Our products have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they last that long, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.