Brother HL-5380DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5380DN
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5380DN:
- Press the Power button to turn the HL-5380DN on. Then, open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover. Then, install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the drum unit on my Brother HL-5380DN?
You may replace the drum unit on your HL-5380DN once the 'REPLACE DRUM' error message appears on the LCD.
What does the 'DRUM END SOON' error message mean?
The 'DRUM END SOON' error message simply means that the drum unit is near the end of its life. You may continue using your printer, but you need to get a replacement drum unit soon to avoid any inconvenience.
Why am I getting very light printouts even if I just installed a new toner cartridge?
When the Toner Save mode is on, you will get light or faint printouts even with a new toner cartridge installed because this features allows the printer to consume less toner when printing.