HL-5470DWTCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-5470DWT
- Compatible Brother TN750 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5470DWT:
- Make sure that the HL-5470DWT is on. Let it cool down for at least 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover, and remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Brother TN750/TN720 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the standard Brother HL-5470DWT toner cartridge?
The Brother TN750/TN720 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge contains more toner and yields more pages up to 8,000, while the standard Brother toner cartridge yields only up to 3,000 pages.
What to do if I received the wrong item from Inkjets?
If you placed an order but received the wrong cartridge, you can return the wrong cartridge for a refund or a replacement. Simply contact our customer service department to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization number. Just make sure the wrong item received is within 365 days of purchase.
How much do I have to spend on Inkjets for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above and the order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.