Brother HL-6050D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-6050D is ideal for small offices and businesses. It easy to use, delivering quality prints each time to ensure you impress no matter your printing requirements. Optional accessories are also available to let you customize your machine to your liking, ensuring all your printing needs are addressed.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-6050D include Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, they are rated to produce up to about 7,500 pages, making them suitable or even your most demanding printing requirements.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-6050D is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Gently clean the scanner window with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-6050D will stay in good working condition for up to two years.