Brother HL-6050DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Dependable, the Brother HL-6050DN makes for a great partner for small businesses and offices serious about making sure all their printing needs are met. Easy to navigate with a comprehensive control panel and use, it supports flexible paper handling and optional accessories to let you customize the machine.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-6050DN include Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, they are rated to produce up to about 7,500 pages, making them suitable or even your most demanding printing requirements.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-6050DN is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Gently clean the scanner window with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-6050DN will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.