Brother HL-6050DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Compact and stylish, the Brother HL-6060DW is the perfect workgroup printer. It has print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, or up to 6 pages per minute with duplex printing, and is wireless ready. But what if it's almost out of toner? Then this is the perfect opportunity to get better replacements from Inkjets.com, your trusted source. Check out our Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It has an impressive 7500-page yield and can deliver the same premium, razor-sharp black output found in OEMs. What makes our option stand out more, however, is its budget-friendly price tag. Expect greater savings by ordering today. You can enjoy up to 41% discount, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother HL-5350DNLT printer is stress-free when you follow these easy steps:
- Press the cover release button, then open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer. Place it down a flat, sturdy surface, preferably with a drop cloth to prevent spills.
- Push down the lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side up to 6 times. This evenly distributes the toner inside. Pull off the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back in the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's Brother TN670 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge isn't just safe to use with your Brother HL-5350DNLT printer—it can also deliver the same high-quality print results as their OEM versions. But the difference is its more affordable price tag, ensuring you can get more printing done while spending less.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Here's what you should do—make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This way, their composition remains intact, allowing for the crisp, quality prints you've expected. In addition, store them in a clean and dust-free space, away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.