HL-6180Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Whether you are working from home or in a small office, you'll need a fast and reliable printer like the Brother HL-6180. This wireless monochrome laser printer can print at speed of up to 42 pages per minute, so it sure helps in getting all your printing tasks done in as little time as possible. And since it offers the automatic duplex printing, you get to save on paper as well. Now, when you've got a large-volume print job coming up, you'll be glad to know that this printer has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge. And there's an affordable replacement available too—here at Inkjets, you can save as much as 70% off the cost of OEM toner cartridge. Purchase our Brother TN750 and TN780 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges here today.
Shop Cartridges for HL-6180
- Best SellerBrother TN780 & DR720 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN780 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR720 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN750 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother DR720 Laser Drum Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN780 Compatible Super High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-6180, here's a step-by-step guide:
- Make sure that the HL-6180 is on. Leave it for at least 10 minutes to cool down.
- Open the front cover by pressing the front cover release button.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover from the new cartridge, and then put the cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when the Brother HL-6180 LCD shows 'Replace Toner?'
No. The Brother HL-6180 will stop printing when the 'Replace Toner' appears on the LCD. You can only resume printing once you replace the toner cartridge.
Why do the prints appear lighter even with a new toner cartridge installed?
When the prints appear lighter, it could be that the Toner Save feature is on. You may deactivate this feature if you wish to revert to normal printing.
Do you offer the same day shipping?
Yes. Inkjets offers fast same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST.