HL-8070Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
Getting replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-8070 is fast and easy. With Inkjets' wide array of compatible toner cartridges for various printer makes and models, you'll never have to leave the comfort of your home or office just to buy the replacement that you need. For your HL-8070, we specifically carry the Compatible Brother TN210C Cyan, Brother TN210M Magenta, Brother TN210Y Yellow, and Brother TN210BK Black Toner Cartridges at up to 70% off the originals. All our compatible Brother toner cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility and designed to meet or even exceed OE-quality standards. So, place your order with us now and enjoy the convenience of doing your shopping online!
Shop Cartridges for HL-8070
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$78.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210C Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the 6 steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-8070:
- Open the front cover of the HL-8070 and take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit. Do this while pushing down the green lock lever with your right hand.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new cartridge. Then, insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- After cleaning the corona wire inside the drum unit, you can now install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I received the wrong toner cartridge for my Brother HL-8070, how do I go about the replacement process?
If you received the wrong toner cartridge for your HL-8070, let us know by calling our customer service department. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is necessary for processing and tracking your request.
What does the 'Toner Low' message mean?
The 'Toner Low' message means that the toner cartridge is near the end of its life. Consider getting a replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid printing interruptions.
How much do you charge for shipping?
For orders below $30, we charge a shipping fee of $3.95 if the order is bound to any of the 48 adjoining states. But if it is bound to a US non-contiguous state, a $24.99 shipping fee will apply.