Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Brother HL-L2305W is a compact laser printer which is ideal for small yet efficient workspaces. It’s also equipped with a WiFi feature so that you can connect it with computers within range and skip the problem tangling cables.
This printer may be small but it sure does a good job at printing brilliant copies and fast. Maximize its high resolution capability with our Brother TN660 / TN630 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. Each pack has a page yield of 2600 pages to suit your daily printing needs, and you’re guaranteed that every page is going to be crisp, clear, and smudge-free.
Our two decades of experience in the remanufactured ink trade is your assurance that we will deliver not just high quality toner and inks but stellar customer service as well. Your inquiries are always welcome, just call us at our hotline or send us a message through our web chat and we’ll get back to you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the used toner cartridge, make sure that the printer is turned on. Then, open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Press down the lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and then remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner into the drum unit and push until it snaps into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by carefully sliding the green tab side to side several times.
- Place the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is compatible?
Toner cartridges that have been used and emptied are forwarded to authorized remanufacturing facilities for recycling. These cartridges are thoroughly cleaned and then filled to capacity so that they may be able to work perfectly with their corresponding machines even if they are not necessarily brand new.
Will using a remanufactured toner void my printer’s warranty?
No. Our remanufactured toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with indicated machines which means they should work exactly like their genuine name-brand counterparts. Rest assured that your printer’s warranty will remain intact when you use our products.
How do I store unopened toner boxes properly?
You can preserve the ink’s quality by storing unopened boxes of toner in a place away from direct heat and sunlight. We also recommend that you only open a box of toner when you’re ready to use the new cartridge as exposure to air and heat may affect the ink’s lifespan.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L2305W ink
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $29.95