HL-L2340DWCartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother HL-L2340DW is a desk-friendly, duplex laser printer designed for home and small office use. It features a Toner Save Mode, convenient mobile printing, and fast printing speed. This is a black-and-white printer with resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, easily earning it a 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Partner your unit with Inkjets’ toners and you are assured of getting consistent, high-quality output—all at a fraction of the original price. Our toners come in twin packs, so you can get a better value for your money. Our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, on the other hand, can further drive up your savings, thanks to its low per-cartridge price. If you order before 3PM PST on a weekday, we’ll make sure to ship your product on the same day. Call us or leave us a message via live chat, if you need any help.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2340DW
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield$112.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield$59.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly that contains the empty cartridge inside.
- Press down the lock lever of the drum unit to release the empty cartridge. Take it out of the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the drum unit. Make sure it clicks into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab at the rear of the drum unit from left to right. Do this a few times.
- Slide the drum unit with the new toner back to your printer. Make sure it clicks into place.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I purchase the twin packs or the 3-pack combo?
This would depend on your needs. If you tend to print in large volumes, it’s best to purchase the Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready as soon as you run out. For small to mid-volume printing, the twin pack will fit you.
How soon will each cartridge expire?
Both our toners and drum units have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Please make sure that you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. That way, they won’t leak and/or dry up.
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty, valid upon purchase date. We also have a fantastic return policy. If you don’t like your product, just let us know and we’ll give you a full refund.