Brother HL-L2370DW XL Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
High-volume printing is actually worry-free with the Brother HL-L2370DW XL. It offers fast print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute, and a 250-sheet paper capacity to make the printing process easier and more efficient. And when it's almost out of toner? Just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. Our exceptional Brother TN770 & DR730 Compatible Super High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can be what you need. It includes two black toner cartridges that can produce up to 4,500 pages each, and a sturdy drum unit that assists in creating the most superior monochrome output you've ever seen. And the best thing? This combo pack is more reasonably priced than OEMs. Order today and get up to 48% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick and easy way to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Brother HL-L2370DW XL printer:
- Make sure the printer is on, then lower its front cover to open it.
- Pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the device using the handle.
- Press the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Take off the protective cover from the cartridge.
- Push the new toner cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage makes this easy to do. Just keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. You should keep this area clean and dust-free, as well. To better retain the quality of your cartridges, make sure to store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality yet reasonably priced toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the exclusive 1-year warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother HL-L2370DW XL. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L2370DW XL Printer
Regular Price: $199.95
Special Price $87.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $129.95
Special Price $58.89
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $57.89