HL-L2370DWCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2370DW
- $167.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN770 Black Compatible Super High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2370DW XL, MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW and many more!$99.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN770 & DR730 Compatible Super High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN2770 Black Compatible Super High-Yield Toners and 1 Brother DR730 Black Compatible Drum Unit.Learn More$61.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN770 Toner Cartridge Black Super High-Yield Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN770 Black Compatible Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN760 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield Twin Pack (Replaces TN730)
Includes 2 Brother TN760 (Replaces TN730) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$44.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace a compatible Brother HL-L2370DW toner cartridge with these 8 easy steps:
- Make sure that the HL-L2370DW is on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever and take out the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and pull off its protective cover.
- Push the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit and insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print with my Brother HL-L2370DW when the LCD displays the 'Replace Drum' warning?
Yes. You may continue to print even if your Brother HL-L2370DW indicates the 'Replace Drum' warning. The print quality, however, may not be as good, so it's best to order a new drum unit soon.
Should I get a new toner cartridge when the 'Toner Low' error message appears on the LCD display?
Yes. A 'Toner Low' error message means the toner cartridge is near the end of its life, so you'd better get a replacement toner cartridge soon.
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my Brother HL-L2370DW—can I cancel it?
Yes, but only if the order has not yet been shipped. To cancel your order, simply call us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.