Brother HL-L2390DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2390DW
- Compatible Brother TN760 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield Twin Pack (Replaces TN730)Includes 2 TN760 Compatible Toners that work with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2390DW, Brother MFC-L2710DW, Brother DCP-L2550DW, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $58.95 As low as $49.952 Cartridges / $28.95 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L2390DW:
- Turn on the HL-L2390DW and then open the front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unbox the new cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Then, clean the corona wire.
- Insert the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it's time to replace the drum unit on my Brother HL-L2390DW?
When the drum unit on the HL-L2390DW reaches the end of its useful life, an error message will appear on your printer's LCD. You may continue to print a few more pages once this message appears, but the print quality may not be optimal.
Why should I avoid placing an unpacked drum unit in room light or direct sunlight for an extended period of time?
You should avoid placing any unpacked drum unit in room light or direct sunlight for long periods of time to prevent the unit from getting damaged.
Do I need to replace the drum unit together with the toner cartridge?
Not necessarily. The drum unit often lasts quite a bit longer than the toner cartridge. And typically, it should be replaced only after the use of 3 to 4 toner cartridges.