HL-L3270CDWCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L3270CDW
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 8-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L3290CDW, MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3750CDW and many more!$179.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN227 Compatible High-Yield Color Toner Cartridge 3-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L3210CW, HL-L3270CDW, MFC-L3710CW and many more!$84.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN223)
Includes 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Black, 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Cyan, 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Magenta, and 1 Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Yellow Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- $38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN223) 3,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Brother TN227 (Replaces TN223) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN227 Toner Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (Replaces TN223) 2,300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a compatible Brother HL-L3270CDW toner cartridge is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly for the color to be replaced.
- Push down the lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left and left to right several times.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
- Don't turn off the machine or open the top cover again until LCD display shows “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum where a toner cartridge is inserted in to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.