Brother HL-L6300DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L6300DW
- Special Price $152.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $142.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $76.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $73.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L6300DW, simply follow the steps below:
- Turn on the HL-L6300DW and open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire, and then install the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I order a new toner cartridge for my Brother HL-L6300DW?
You may order a new toner cartridge when the 'Toner Low' error message appears on your HL-6300DW display. This will help you avoid any inconvenience when the machine suddenly stops printing due to a depleted toner cartridge.
Why should I not unpack the new toner cartridge until I am ready to install it?
You should never unpack the new cartridge without installing it immediately because its toner life may be shortened when left unpacked for an extended period of time.
What is the difference between the high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges?
The high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges differ mainly on the number of page yields. The super high-yield toner cartridge yields approximately 12,000 pages, while the high-yield version yields only an estimate of 8,000 pages.