HL-L6300DWCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Here are some of the features that users love about the Brother HL-6300DW: fast print speeds, large paper capacity, flexible connectivity, and low cost of ownership. This wireless monochrome laser printer can print at speed of up to 48 pages per minute and can help save time refilling paper with its 570-sheet paper capacity that can be expanded to 1,610 sheets with optional trays. It's also very economical as it has the option to use a high-yield and a super high-yield toner cartridge. If you're looking for any of these options for your HL-L6300DW, Inkjets has got you covered. Our Compatible Brother TN850 High-Yield and TN880 Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges are designed to meet or exceed OEM standards but are available at much lower costs. Shop here now to enjoy more savings!
Shop Cartridges for HL-L6300DW
- Best Seller$176.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$171.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$117.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$80.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$78.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack$53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN880 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible Super High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack$51.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN880 Compatible Black Super High-Yield Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L6300DW, simply follow the steps below:
- Turn on the HL-L6300DW and open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire, and then install the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I order a new toner cartridge for my Brother HL-L6300DW?
You may order a new toner cartridge when the 'Toner Low' error message appears on your HL-6300DW display. This will help you avoid any inconvenience when the machine suddenly stops printing due to a depleted toner cartridge.
Why should I not unpack the new toner cartridge until I am ready to install it?
You should never unpack the new cartridge without installing it immediately because its toner life may be shortened when left unpacked for an extended period of time.
What is the difference between the high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges?
The high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges differ mainly on the number of page yields. The super high-yield toner cartridge yields approximately 12,000 pages, while the high-yield version yields only an estimate of 8,000 pages.