Brother HL-L6400DWG Toner CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L6400DWG
- Special Price $183.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $152.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $142.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $126.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $76.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $76.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $73.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $38.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-L6400DWT, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab gently from right to left and left to right several times.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN890 Compatible Black Ultra High-Yield Toner Cartridges, Brother TN880 Compatible Black Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges, Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Units, and Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges we carry are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-L6400DWT or you get your money back--no questions asked.