HL-L8350CDWCartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a color laser printer that has wireless connection, fast printings speeds, and excellent paper handling—all the features that a small office needs. And for this printer to continue producing high-quality photos and documents, you need to partner it with toners that can keep up.
At Inkjets.com, you’ll get single ink cartridges in the CMYK range at only a fraction of the original cost. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, purchase our Brother TN336 4-Pack High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges and get a better per-cartridge price.
We have been in the business for the past 20 years, and we only aim for 100% satisfaction from our clients. Order at least worth of toners today, and get your shipping fee for free.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L8350CDW
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN336 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN331)
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$84.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN336BK (Replaces TN331BK) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN336Y (Replaces TN331Y) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336C (Replaces TN331C) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN336M (Replaces TN331M) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the front cover.
- Hold the handle of the drum unit and pull it out until it stops.
- To release an old toner, hold it handle and gently push it towards the machine. Then, pull it out.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the blue tab from left to right several times.
- Unpack your new toner and pull off its protective cover.
- To install the new toner, hold its handle and slide it into its corresponding slot. Then, pull it towards until you hear it click into place.
- Push the drum unit back to the machine until it stops.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my Brother HL-L8350CDW recognize these toners?
Yes, it will. Our inks are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, guaranteeing you that they will come in the same dimension as features as that of original cartridges. They will work well upon installation and won’t void your printer’s warranty.
What is the shelf life of these toners?
Our have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you’re not going to use it immediately, please keep them in their sealed bags and store them in a cool, dry place.
How soon can I have my toner replacements?
If you order before 3PM PST on a weekday, we’ll ship your orders on the same day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped on the next business days. Depending on the delivery method that you prefer, you can expect the product anywhere between 3 and 8 business days.