HL-L9300CDWTCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L9300CDWT
- Brother TN339 Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$86.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN339M Compatible Magenta Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN339C Compatible Cyan Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN339Y Compatible Yellow Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN339BK Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L9300CDWT:
- Ensure that your HL-L9300CDWT is on.
- Locate the front cover release button, press it, and then pull down the front cover.
- Grasp the drum unit by the handle, and then pull it out until stops.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge, gently push it to unlock it, and then lift it out of the printer.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the package and pull the protective cover off the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Then, gently pull it toward you to secure it in its position.
- Push the drum unit in until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a “Toner Life End” error message even after replacing the empty Brother HL-L9300CDWT toner cartridge?
If you still get the “Toner Life End” error message after the installation process, it could be that the cartridge is installed not properly. Repeat the installation process, but make sure that the cartridge is locked in its place before you close the front cover.
How can I maximize the color toner cartridges since I print mostly black and white documents?
To maximize your color toner cartridges, simply change the setting in the printer driver so that the printer will treat each document as if it contains only black and white information.
Does Inkjets offer a warranty?
Yes. All compatible Brother ink cartridges carry a 1-year, money-back warranty.