Intellifax 1360Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1360
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 1360:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and remove the ink cartridge from the Intellifax 1360.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and remove its packaging including the protective yellow cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure to install it in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase any of your compatible Brother Intellifax 1360 ink cartridges individually?
We currently sell our compatible Intellifax 1360 ink cartridges in twin packs, so you'll always have a spare cartridge on hand. But you can always contact our customer service department about your concern.
How long do your compatible Brother ink cartridges last in storage since I'm interested in getting the Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack?
All the cartridges included in our Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Just make sure to keep the unused cartridges in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place.
What other modes of payment do you accept aside from credit card?
We also accept PayPal payments for orders made online and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.