Intellifax 2480CCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2480C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Brother INTELLIFAX 2480 with these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover of your Brother INTELLIFAX 2480.
- To remove the old ink cartridge from its slot, press the lock release lever before you pull the cartridge out.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and remove its protective yellow cap or else it will not be recognized by your printer.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure it is locked into place by lifting the lock release lever and lightly pushing it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I installed a color cartridge in the wrong slot for some time now. Would reinstalling it in the correct position be enough to fix the issue?
We don't think so. After reinstalling the color cartridge into the correct slot, make sure to clean the printhead several times before you resume printing.
The empty ink cartridge on my Brother Intellifax 2480C has just been replaced, but the LCD still displays "Ink Empty". What to do?
If the "Ink Empty" still appears on the LCD display, it's most likely that you failed to verify the new cartridge by selecting "Yes" on the option. Try reinstalling the ink cartridge again and be sure to select "Yes" to verify the replaced cartridge.
My clothing got ink stains during installation. What is the best thing to do to get rid of the ink stains?
If ink gets on your clothes, make sure to wash it off using soap and color water at once.