Intellifax 2580cCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2580c
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an empty ink cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2580c, follow the 6 simple steps below:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the Intellifax 2580c by pulling the lock release lever down.
- Get the new ink cartridge package. Then, remove all its packing materials including the protective yellow cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct position. Make sure to insert it in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Wait until the Intellifax 2580c automatically resets the ink dot counter before you resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How come the Intellifax 2580c said it got an empty black ink cartridge, but the old black cartridge still had remaining ink left when I removed it?
Although the Intellifax 2580c says that the black ink cartridge is empty, there will still be a small amount of ink left in the cartridge to prevent air from drying out and damaging the printhead assembly.
The protective yellow cap came off the moment I opened the bag of the new ink cartridge. Will the cartridge get damaged?
No. You need to remove the protective yellow cap from the new ink cartridge anyway prior to installation.
Why does the LCD show 'No Cartridge' even after installing a new set of ink cartridges?
When the LCD shows 'No Cartridge' after installing all four ink cartridges, it could be that the cartridges are not installed correctly. Try removing them first and reinstall them properly.